Our location in Wilmington, NC gets the best of the coastal Carolinas – with beautiful beaches and historic rivers all in one. Music and art festivals, surfing, boating, the riverwalk, UNC Wilmington and Cape Fear Community College, craft and farmers markets, and a thriving outdoor community life make living and working here a huge draw.
- Take initiative to proactively manage their assigned book of business.
- Possess professional communication skills and the ability to market, retain, and service customers due to your professional qualifications and product knowledge.
- Valid North Carolina Property & Casualty insurance license
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in commercial insurance and/or commercial insurance marketing
- Sales experience
- Possess above average computer proficiency and the ability to work on multiple screens and be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience using an Agency Management System
- Must have exceptional time management skills and be organized and detail-oriented
- Must pass a background check
- Underwriting and/or Risk Management experience
- CISR, CRM, CIC designation (s)
- Someone who possesses a college degree
- A positive and dynamic team player
- Someone who embraces change and is flexible!
- Access to the knowledge, insight, and relationships that we have developed over our 100+ years of business excellence.
- Pay based on your experience.
- Paid ongoing training and continuing education credit hours and additional licensing.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, and critical illness insurance.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid work schedules
- PLUS: Fun perks like themed celebrations, community give-back events, and the infamous Wells Corporate Cup competition!
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org