Our location in Wilmington, NC gets the best of the coastal Carolinas – with beautiful beaches and historic rivers all in one. Music and art festivals, surfing, boating, the riverwalk, UNC Wilmington and Cape Fear Community College, craft and farmers markets, and a thriving outdoor community life make living and working here a huge draw.
- Take initiative.
- Act professionally in all communication with the team, clients, and carriers.
- Be able to review policies and answer customer questions based on your professional qualifications and product knowledge.
- Most important to us is that you are a solid team member who can facilitate positive and productive experiences between account managers, carriers, and our valued clients.
- Access to the knowledge, insight, and relationships that we have developed over our 100+ years of business excellence.
- Pay based on experience.
- Paid ongoing training and continuing education credit hours and additional licensing.
- Medical Insurance, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, and critical illness insurance.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Paid Time Off, Paid Volunteer Leave and Paid Holidays.
- PLUS: Hybrid work schedules when the position allows.
- PLUS: Fun perks like themed celebrations, volunteer days, community give-back events, and the infamous Wells Corporate Cup competition!
- Valid NC Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Personal lines insurance industry experience (1+ years).
- Customer service/sales experience (1+ years).
- Ability to pass a background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using Applied System’s EPIC software.
- Positivity, teamwork, inquisitiveness, flexibility.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn new things.
- Excitement to embrace change.
- Sense of humor!
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org