Our location in Wilmington, NC gets the best of the coastal Carolinas – with beautiful beaches and historic rivers all in one. Music and art festivals, surfing, boating, the riverwalk, UNC Wilmington and Cape Fear Community College, craft and farmers markets, and a thriving outdoor community life make living and working here a huge draw.
We Are Looking For
The Client Associate will assist the Senior Client Advisor and the Executive Client Advisor in servicing and retaining of Commercial Insurance clients. The Client Associate works to ensure client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from Account Executives, Client Advisors and Clients.
- Process certificates at the direction of the Client Advisor
- Process incoming mail, email, and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately
- Process and follow up on cancellation requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution
- Follow up with carriers for receipt of endorsements
- Review and process endorsements, invoicing where necessary and updating the physical file with the changes made by the endorsement
- Process audits at the direction of the Client Advisor, invoicing when necessary
- Order loss runs
- Assist with spreadsheets and premium allocations on some accounts
- Follows all company and divisional SOP’s regarding the Agency Operating System
- Maintains a courteous and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, and other business contacts
- Be self -motivated, ask questions, and work continuously to acquire the knowledge of commercial insurance necessary to perform the job
- Assist with special projects as required by the Director or Performance Manager
- Valid North Carolina Property & Casualty insurance license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word & Outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organized, detail-oriented, and timely
- Willing to learn
- Ability to pass a background check
- Access to the knowledge, insight, and relationships that we have developed over our 100+ years of business excellence.
- Pay based on your experience.
- Paid ongoing training and continuing education credit hours and additional licensing.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, and critical illness insurance.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid work schedules
- PLUS: Fun perks like themed celebrations, community give-back events, and the infamous Wells Corporate Cup competition!