Our company is focused on creating a supportive atmosphere, balancing work and life needs, having fun, and giving back to our community!
We Are Looking For
- Establish themselves as the small accounts expert in the office through product knowledge, quoting and superior customer service.
- Complete applications and qualify risks in an effort to quote new business. Quote risks that fit USLI appetite primarily through USLI phone/web systems and by submitting to underwriters when necessary. A benchmark of at least 2 submissions a day/10 a week into USLI.
- Active selling and servicing through the following activities:
- Create a lead list and make outbound sales calls in an effort to drum up new business.
- Have a consistent closing ratio of 25% or better.
- Communicate the coverages and selling points effectively in an effort to sell the quote as well as educate the value added services of the USLI Business Resource Center.
- Recognize and understand cross selling opportunities and be able to refer to other teammates if necessary.
- Respond to customer emails and phone calls in compliance with agency service standards.
- Contribute to marketing efforts including weekly LinkedIn posts, monthly email blasts and quarterly webinars.
- Perform support functions such as bind orders, payments, endorsements, remarketing and claims handling as necessary according to agency structure.
- College degree OR equivalent business experience preferred but not required
- P&C licensed producer or commitment to obtain P&C License within 60 days
- Candidates will be expected to pursue continuing education and insurance designations/licenses as outlined in the training and development plan
- Strong communication and organizational skills, networking and relationship ability and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain flexible under the pressure of a heavy workload and critical deadlines
- Open to coaching and continuous improvement
- Ability to pass a background check
- Access to the knowledge, insight, and relationships that we have developed over our 100+ years of business excellence.
- Pay based on your experience.
- Paid ongoing training and continuing education credit hours and additional licensing.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, and critical illness insurance.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid work schedules
- PLUS: Fun perks like themed celebrations, community give-back events, and the infamous Wells Corporate Cup competition!