Our company is focused on creating a supportive atmosphere, balancing work and life needs, having fun, and giving back to our community!
We Are Looking For
- Achieve new business premium and revenue targets on a monthly and annual basis by implement marketing and sales strategies to develop a strong network of prospective clients.
- Provide advice to clients on potential coverage gaps and important lines of coverage to protect their business or personal property.
- Active selling through the following activities:
- Develop leads list and contact them via phone, email, social media, and face to face meetings (in person/video).
- Build a database of expiration dates by making a minimum of 50 phone calls each day.
- Target accounts for USLI and prospect for a specific portfolio of products.
- Actively cross-sell, up-sell and seek to have a closing ratio of 25% or better.
- Review insurance applications and deliver timely quotes with the intent of selling insurance.
- Weekly drop-in days to build relationships and solicit new business opportunities (5-10 drop-in visits per day out).
- Soliciting referrals from all sources including clients, prospects, friends, family and familiar acquaintances.
- College degree OR equivalent business experience preferred but not required
- P&C licensed producer or commitment to obtain P&C License within 60 days
- Candidates will be expected to pursue continuing education and insurance designations/licenses as outlined in the training and development plan
- Strong communication and organizational skills, networking and relationship ability and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain flexible under the pressure of a heavy workload and critical deadlines
- Open to coaching and continuous improvement
- Ability to pass a background check
- Access to the knowledge, insight, and relationships that we have developed over our 100+ years of business excellence.
- Pay based on your experience.
- Paid ongoing training and continuing education credit hours and additional licensing.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, and critical illness insurance.
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid work schedules
- PLUS: Fun perks like themed celebrations, community give-back events, and the infamous Wells Corporate Cup competition!