In order to be better informed on how to keep your family safe during this hurricane season, take a few minutes to consider doing the following:
- Evaluate your hurricane risk.
- Create a hurricane plan for your household.
- Discover your evacuation route.
- Set up ways by which you can receive weather alerts.
- Prepare an emergency supplies kit.
- Double check to make sure that your insurance policy is up to date.
Check out this link for more information on what steps can be taken to be more prepared during this hurricane season: https://www.ready.gov/hurricanes?platform=hootsuite