Our headquarters in downtown Wilmington, NC gets the best of the Carolinas – with beautiful beaches and historic rivers. Music and art festivals, surfing, boating, the riverwalk, farmers markets and a thriving outdoor community life make living and working here a huge draw.
- Love working part-time, 20 to 25 hours per week.
- Take initiative and pitch in where the team needs it.
- Act professionally in all communication with the team, clients, and carriers.
- Be a solid team member who can facilitate positive and productive experiences between client advisors, carriers, and our valued clients.
- Access to the knowledge, insight, and relationships that we have developed over our 100+ years of business excellence.
- Flexible schedule.
- Pay based on experience, starting at $22 per hour.
- PLUS: Fun perks like themed celebrations, volunteer days and the infamous Wells Corporate Cup competition!
- Valid NC Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Insurance industry experience (10+ years would be great)
- Customer service/sales experience.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using Applied System’s EPIC software.
- Positivity, teamwork, inquisitiveness, flexibility.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn new things.
- Excitement to embrace change
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org