Randy Reeves, ARM, ARM-P, AAI, BSME, MSA
Randy Reeves is a Senior Account Executive with over 15 years of experience, providing Risk Management and Commercial Insurance services for Public Entity, Construction, Manufacturing, Chemical Processing, Health & Human Services, and High Tech industries.
His broad background includes over 39 years of experience in sales, operations, manufacturing, and risk management for both domestic and international companies. Ranging from Westinghouse Electric as a manufacturing engineer to President of Interroll Corporation (a Swiss based company). He has developed the understanding and skills necessary for business development, strategic formulation, Risk Management programs, and financial analysis to maximize profitability and help lower total costs.
Randy’s experience is built around hands-on involvement with professional, civic, and volunteer involvement. He knows how to mitigate risk issues through employee and company policy, process improvement, and employee involvement. These skills give him the ability to understand the specific needs of his clients and to provide a level of knowledge that is unique to the risk management industry. Industry training in multiple sectors has allowed Mr. Reeves to become a trusted advisor for his clients and provide a broad range of support and advice.
- Master of Science in Administration, Central Michigan, 1989
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, NCSU, 1980
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM-P), 2012
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance, 2007
- Licensed Property & Liability Agent, 2004
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
Community and Civic activities include:
- Board Member for Southeastern Economic Development Commission for 2020-2024 (County Appointed)
- Advisory Committee Member for the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher (State Appointed)
- Member of New Hanover County Non-County Agency Funding Committee 2018-2021 (County Appointed)
- Member of the NC Public Risk Management Association
- Member of Cape Fear Rotary
- Past Member of Steering Committee for City of Wilmington Comprehensive Plan (2 year assignment, adopted 2016)
- Past Board Member of Smart Start of New Hanover County
- Past Board Member and President for the Children’s Museum of Wilmington
- Past Executive Board member Cape Fear Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Member of Wilmington Business Development (New Hanover & Pender County)
- Past Board Member of the Wilmington Chamber Foundation
- Past Chamber of Commerce Membership Ambassador
- Graduate of Leadership Wilmington 2006
Randy lives in Wilmington, North Carolina with his wife Brenda and their two sons, Brandon and Kyle.