Advice on hurricane preparation is often focused on your home. This one is for the boaters out there.
What are some questions that you need to ask yourself as a boat owner during hurricane season? Some of these questions may include:
- Is your boat insurance policy up to date?
- Do you currently have the proper equipment/supplies you need to secure and prep your boat?
- Are you going to haul your boat out of the water to a safe location?
- Do you have an updated inventory of your vessel’s items?
- Do you know what to do to help protect your boat’s exterior and interior?
These are just some things to think about before a hurricane is looming. Check out these tips for more information on how to help keep your boat safe.